For the next step, we would like to ask you to revise your abstract in response to the reviewers’ comments (if any). Please limit it to 300-600 words for the convenience of your readers.
Thereafter, if you wish to publish your full paper in the conference proceedings (pre-proceedings), you have to submit your full manuscript (of not more than eight pages). All full papers must conform to the Springer format as described in the link: http://preview.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines. The manuscript will be subjected to two blind reviewers, and the evaluation results will be sent to all presenters. All full papers, after the corrections made in response to the reviews, will be published in the ISAGA2018 Conference Pre-Proceeding.
1. Please use Microsoft Word to write your paper. Please refer to “References” Menu, “Style”, “APA Sixth Edition” for your citations in texts and the reference list in the paper according to the Springer format. However, you may also use “Endnote” for your citations and a reference list.
2. Please produce pdf formats of the full paper and submit in the ISAGA website (conftool system).
3. Please produce two files of Microsoft Word: Full paper (for pre-proceedings) and abstract (no longer than one A4 page) for the program book of the Conference. E-mail both Word files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please name your files according to examples below:-
Single author: No. of your submission ID_Surname of author
Or 156 Abs_Dumblekar.doc
More authors: No. of your submission ID_Surname of first author_Surname of second author.
=> 166 FP_Dumblekar_Soranastaporn.pdf
Or 166 Abs_Dumblekar_Soranastaporn.doc
FP stands for Full Paper.
Abs stands for Abstract.
5. Your submission should be made before 15 April 2018, and after payment of the registration fee. We recommend that you should register and pay the fee before 31 March 2018 at the early bird rate. All revised abstracts with this condition will be included in the ISAGA2018 program book. More information about the process can be found at http://www.thonburi-u.ac.th/ISAGA2018/Call-for-papers.php#.
After conference, all accepted full papers published in the proceedings will be considered for publication in the Post-Proceedings, a book published by Springer. The presenters may then need to correct or rewrite their papers according to the review results and send their revised papers to Springer before 30 September 2018. The editors will select only high quality papers for publication.